Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects How Corny

How Corny is a part of the limited edition Halloween collection.  I was also released last year.  I skipped it last year so I decided to try this one out this year.  It's basically candy corn pieces with a shimmery white back ground.  The whole design has more of a pearl almost frosty look.  I really wanted to like these, but the pearl/frost stops that from happening.  It also prevents it from standing out from further distances.  I think they'd be much better as a creme finish.

Application was the same as all the other Salon Effects I've tried.




8 comments :

  1. Gotta agree with your assessment. The design is so utterly adorable, and the application looks great! But I don't really see the need for this to be a frosty/foil-type print--straight creme would really show it off nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i got last years not but this years :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the polish you are holding? It looks like an awesomesauce color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's OPI Back to the Beach Peach. I've been meaning to wear it soon.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I am now on the hunt :-)

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!